Date of birth: 18 Dec 1977 – Romania
Address: Tel-Aviv, Yig’al Alon st. 142
Tel: 054 – 807 28 99
- C#, Visual Studio, .NET John Bryce Institute – Tel Aviv 2006-2007
- Naval Engineering (4 semesters) in Romania (University “Dunarea de Jos”, Galati) – 1996 – 1998
- High School: Mathematics – Physics (1992-1996);
- programming languages: c# (OOP, GUI, VSTO), T-SQL, ADO, XML, web services, asp.Net
- graphic applications: Adobe Photoshop + PageMaker, CorelDraw
- web promoting: SEO
- knowledge of PC hardware, Windows OS and software installations
- basic understanding of c/c++, java, vb.Net code
- c# programmer at Matrix (Hertzeliyya- Israel) – from 2008
- Freelancer – c# programmer – 2008-2009
- c# programmer: eXpeed technologies** (Hertzeliyya- Israel) – 2007 – 2008
Outsource. (web applications, plug-ins, web services, desktop applications for companies like: radware, glooq, shlidar, websplanet).
- c# programmer: NetoMedia (Tel Aviv- Israel) – 2007
I worked in the development department as c# programmer. My main duty was to translate the php existing scripts into c# and to write parts of the software used by the company. In this department I’m working since December 2006.
- seo manager + html template designer: NetoMedia*** (Tel Aviv- Israel) – 2004 – 2007
My main responsibilities were to find link exchange partners, to complete link exchanges, to report the position that the sites of the company had in the major search engines. My second responsibility was to design simple html templates to be used for small sites and to automate internet search tasks that are to write php scripts in this purpose.
* Matrix – http://www.matrix.co.il/en-us/about/Pages/homepage.aspx
** eXpeed technologies is a young and dynamic company specializing in supplying fast and quality solution for small & medium businesses.( http://expeed.co.il/)
*** NetoMedia is an effective online advertising and marketing agency that combines professional Internet experience with strategic business relationships; merging cutting-edge Web technologies with many of the world’s most identifiable brands.
I am a great team worker, as I have excellent communication and organizing skills. I’m a fast learner, either from the others or as a self-taught person. My goal is to improve and to broaden my knowledge to that extent that practical results would be visible soon. I only need a good working place where to start applying whatever I know and a good team ready to share my working strategy.
Languages: English, Hebrew, Romanian
Felicitari pentru blog ! Este de nota 10, fiind foarte util pentru persoanele care vor sa invete programare (C/C++/C#) ! Felicitari !
Tine-o tot asa !
multumim pt. informatiile oferite. Sunt foarte importante pt. orice programator. Ma bucur ca esti un fan al motto-ului “the best things are free in life”. Felicitari si sa fie bine!
Cautam cum se foloseste cuvintul dynamic in C# si am dat peste site-ul tau.
In primul rand vreau sa va felicit pentru blog. Recent am inceput sa invat Java si mi-am facut si eu un mic blog unde postez “progresul” meu ca sa zic asa, in aceasta lume a programari. Caut exemple de probleme, incerc sa le rezolv sau sa le traduc in java, incercand sa le inteleg mai bine si sa invat mai repede. Problemele intalnite aici par destul de interesante si de un nivel mediu…eu o sa postez rezolvarile la unele pe blogul meu in java, dar daca se poate as dori sa impartasesc acest lucru si cu comunitatea de pe acest blog.
Va multumesc si o zi buna in continuare!